Monday, December 3, 2007

As If The Sky Speaks To Me


Hello mother earth,
such a warm day today

I've mentioned before how I looove clear blue sky...

Well, now I'm going to reveal my little secret ; )
Yes.. it's true.. I can communicate with the sky.

Umm.. well, maybe not talking to them. But, I'm quite sure I can understand what they're saying.

Come here, get a little bit closer. Let me tell you how I can hear the clouds and the wind whisper.. -and some other times, grumble too-

Here's what I usually do. I stand still in a rather clean-unobstructed space, look up to the sky, and start listening the winds-watching the clouds.

Don't be in a hurry, take your time.
The sky is a delicate creature, they don't move around that much, so be patient when listening to them.

After 3-7 minutes, try to grasp what they're trying to say...
Listen with your heart too, it's the language they use..

Sometimes they're just plain happy. Nothing odd and fishy, just trying to pass the day. When this is their emotion then you can tell that the weather won't change much that day.

Some other time they're a little bit worry and anxious. The winds stomp here and there, carrying bunch of clouds from here to there. Then chubby greyish clouds starting to join the club. If this happen, don't hope so much to the sky. They tend to change their plans really quick..

Some less often, big black bulky clouds dominate the conversation.. The winds suddenly become quite, waiting for further progress of the situations.. If they THEN got emotional and starting thinking to "talk it over with".. hmm.. then a big rain might just come over where you are.

Anyway, that's just me... Pretending to listen to the sky..
But hey, no matter what I always try to enjoy what they're saying.
It helps me to get by with my own life : ]


Love you Mother Earth,
send my hug to the sky


No comments: